Sign up online, in store, or over the phone for any of our art classes.
Registration and Refund Policy
• Register and pay for all classes in advance.
• Registration is limited and confirmed only after payment in full.
• If minimum enrollment requirements are not met, Preston Arts Center reserves the right to cancel any class.
• If a class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, Preston Arts Center will refund the full price of the class or give credit towards another class.
• TRANSFERS: Requests for transfer must be made at least one week prior to the class start date. Class fee is transferrable ONE TIME only. Transferred class fees are non-refundable.
REFUND: Requests for refund must be made one week prior to the class start date to qualify for a full refund. Withdrawl less than one week prior to the start date will qualify for a 50% refund. No Refunds on or after the class start date.
Inclement Weather Policy
On days when Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) in Louisville schools are closed, morning classes will be cancelled. Weather conditions can change, so classes later in the day will be decided at least 2 hours prior to start time if possible. Check our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/prestonartscenter) for current class status. Or call the store: 502-454-9954.