Sign up online, in store, or over the phone for any of our art classes.
Registration and Refund Policy
- Register and pay for all classes in advance.
- Registration is limited and confirmed only after payment in full.
- If minimum enrollment requirements are not met, Preston Arts Center reserves the right to cancel any class.
- If a class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, Preston Arts Center will refund the full price of the class or give credit towards another class.
TRANSFERS: Requests for transfer must be made at least one week prior to the class start date. Class fee is transferrable ONE TIME only. Transferred class fees are non-refundable.
REFUNDS: Requests for refund must be made one week prior to the class start date to qualify for a full refund. Withdrawl less than one week prior to the start date will qualify for a 50% refund. No Refunds on or after the class start date.
Class Inclement Weather Policy
When weather conditions warrant a decision to hold or cancel classes, Preston Arts Center, when possible, will announce schedule changes for morning classes by 9 a.m., afternoon classes by 11am and for evening classes by 2 p.m. For the purpose of severe weather announcements, evening classes are those that begin at or after 4:00 p.m.
Notification of class cancellation methods
Notification for class cancellation will occur as following:
- Students will receive a phone call or text from their instructor or PAC staff member, provided that the student has left a number at which they can be reached.
- Cancelled classes will be listed on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/prestonartscenter) and/or prestonartscenter.com home page
When in doubt, feel free to call the store at 502-454-9954 or contact your instructor.
Make up sessions
In the event that a class is cancelled by the store or by the instructor holding a class, a make up session will be offered at a time when the majority of the class can attend. Most often, this will occur by adding an additional week on to the class session, but not always. Students will be notified of make up class time and date by their instructor. Any questions regarding make up sessions, please contact the individual class instructor.